Not surprisingly, the last week of the year in Japan was closed by 3DS and Mario Kart 7 game sales lead the we in the Nippon market, followed closely by Monster Hunter G which has been on the verge of passing the barrier of million games sold since it was released a few weeks ago.
On the other there have been negative stats for PS Vita games in this market, because they fell to the No. 28 to that found its first game of the console in this ranking, Everybody’s Golf: World International, followed by Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
01. Mario Kart 7 (3DS): 109.000 (cumulative total: 1.16 million)
02. Monster Hunter G (3DS): 100,000 (985,000)
03. Warriors Orochi 2 (PS3): 73,000 (274,000)
04. 3D Super Mario Land (3DS): 68,000 (1,080,000)
05. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3): 61,000 (704,000)
06. Inazuma Eleven Go: Shine / Dark (3DS): 48,000 (269,000)
07. Just Dance (Wii): 33,000 (453,000)
08. Kirby’s Adventure (Wii): 24,000 (537,000)
09. Wii Party (Wii): 23,000 (2,224,000)
10. SD Gundam G Generation 3D (3DS): 20,000 (111,000)
Incoming search terms:
- mariokart 7
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: News
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!