To unlock the Boss Trophies below, fulfill the corresponding requirement.
- Dry Bones – Defeat Dry Bones five times
- Electromagnet Generator – Defeat Bowser twice
- Hammer Brother – Defeat Hammer Brother five times
- Kamek – Defeat Kamek five times
To unlock the minigames listed below, fulfill the requirements listed.
- Battle Cup – Unlock five minigames
- Boss Bash – Complete Bowserâ€™s Party Block in Story Mode
- Free Play – Unlock one minigame
- Rocket Rascals – Unlock Chips and Dips, Short Fuse Soccer Survival, Study Fall and Trash Landing
- Score Scuffle – Unlock Domino Effect Cherry-Go-Round, Get the Lead Out, Hanger Management, Hedge Honcho, Pedal Pushers, Raft Riot, Rail Riders, Study Fall, and Whomp-A-Thon
- Step It Up – Unlock four minigames
Complete Story Mode in its entirety to unlock harder versions of all of the minigames.
If you and someone else survive long enough in this game, you will see 2, and sometimes 3, Whomps shaking instead of 1.Â The one that starts to shake first is the one that falls.Â The others just try to throw you off and get you squashed.
Track Star Hint
Even though there are 3 “O”s in the course, you can only try to escape from or hit your opponents twice.Â The 3rd time you have to choose a path, there is nothing else to it, no matter how many players are left on the course (unless the player on the train is the only one standing-then he or she wins).
Rail Riders – All you need to do is slide your stylus very fast on the touch screen, and while you are doing this look at your speed limit, if you get 109 or more when you finish the slide, you will probably win.
Hedge Honcho – All you need to do is move the leaves out of the way via touch screen. You can see who’s in first or last place on the top screen. Here’s a tip: You can see a bumblebee under a leaf on the touch screen, so get ready to not touch anything when you move the leaf it’s under.
Book It! – Press the buttons that appear in the circle at the bottom of the touch screen and move you, your partner, and your book up to the top of the large books.
Cucumberjacks – Move your stylus very fast side-to-side on the touch screen to cut the cucumber you are in front of. This minigame is fairly easy in my opinion.
Parachutin’ GalleryÂ - Use the D-pad to move your character up, down, and side-to-side. On the top screen you will either see a heart, a raindrop, a square, or a triangle. On the bottom screen, control your character so they fall through the panel that has that shape on it. You will know you have fallen through the right one when your character starts shining in a color.
Cyber Scamper – Run (or walk) using the D-pad. Make it through the long path of color-changing panels to a hole located at the top, or just be the last one standing when time runs out. Here is a tip: At one point, all of the panels will be their right color, remember their original color so you don’t fall off and get tricked that a black space is really abyss.
Hot Shot – Use your stylus to fling the bow and arrow located at the bottom of the touch screen. You can also maneuver the bow and arrow by moving the stylus side-to-side. If you shoot the arrow when the target is on a Kamek space, you earn 25 points. If you shoot a Bowser space, you earn 100 points. If you shoot a Toadette space, you lose either 25 or 100 points depending on the level of difficulty.
Call of the Goomba – Use your stylus to turn the musical crank located at the bottom of the screen to sound music. The opbject of the game is to make better music than other players to attract the most Goombas. If you turn the crank slowly, you will get a fairly large crowd. If you turn it medium speed it will attractÂ a miminal amount of Goombas. If turn it fastly you will get up to 3-11 Goombas.
Goomba Wrangler – Use your stylus to circle Goombas located in the field on the touch screen. One Goomba is worth 1 point. After a while, Golden Goombas will show up and move very fast. Collect one of those and you will earn 3 points. If you circle a Bob-omb, you will lose half of y
Below is a list of the badges in the game and how you can earn them.
- Bob-omb Rival – Earn 15,000 Mario Party points
- Boo Rival – Earn 7,000 Mario Party points
- Bowser Jr. Rival – Earn 35,000 Mario Party points
- Bowser Rival – Earn 37,000 Mario Party points
- Cheep Cheep Rival – Earn 5,000 Mario Party points
- Daisy Master – Complete Story Mode with Daisy
- Diddy Kong Friend – Complete Story Mode with 21,000 Mario Party points
- Donkey Kong Friend – Earn 33,000 Mario Party points
- Dry Bones Rival – Earn 29,000 Mario Party points
- Goomba Rival – Earn 1,000 Mario Party points
- Hammer Bro. Rival – Earn 27,000 Mario Party points
- Kamek Rival – Earn 31,000 Mario Party points
- Koopa Friend – Earn 23,000 Mario Party points
- Luigi Master – Complete Story Mode with Luigi
- Mario Master – Complete Story Mode with Mario
- Mario Party DS Beginner – You start with it
- Mario Party DS Master – Earn 50,000 Mario Party points
- Mario Party DS Star – Earn 39,000 Mario Party points
- Monty Mole Rival – Earn 13,000 Mario Party points
- Peach Master – Complete Story Mode with Peach
- Pirana Plant Rival – Earn 25,000 Mario Party points
- Scuttlebug Rival – Earn 3,000 Mario Party points
- Shy Guy Rival – Earn 9,000 Mario Party points
- Toad Master – Complete Story Mode with Toad
- Toadette Friend – Earn 19,000 Mario Party points
- Waluigi Master – Complete Story Mode with Waluigi
- Wario Master – Complete Story Mode with Wario
- Whomp Rival – Earn 11,000 Mario Party points
- Wiggler Friend – Earn 17,000 Mario Party points
- Yoshi Master – Complete Story Mode with Yoshi
1 Easter Eggs
After beating Story Mode, the characters will appear during the ending in order of their rank. If you touch any character on the touch screen when they appear with your stylus, they will jump.
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: Nintendo DS
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!