It doesn’t matter if you get the intel or not in the beginning, you can still get the correct engine regardless.
- Once you get into the lab search around in both rooms…usually on one of the desks… for a notepad which will say either “Nitrogen” “Helium” or “Deuterium”
- After you have found this notepad go to the whiteboard which has these elements written on them & look for the color next to your element. This will tell you the color of the smaller tank on your engine.
- Now that you have your small tank color you need to find a 2nd notepad. this next notepad will say either “H” “2+H” or “3+H” Once you have this information you now know what color your small tank & how many hoses are connected to your big blue tank.
- Now you need look at all the computers in the lab & find the one that in the top right corner tells you a PSI number. For instance 5812 PSI or 5783 PSI.
- Now that you have this number it needs to be converted to BAR units which can be done by either googling “#### psi to bar” or multiply the number by .0689.
- With these 5 steps complete you can now find the engine that has these 3 pieces to the puzzle.
[Credit to DrakeGein]