Electrofly Swarm Locations
Check out the video below to see the locations of ALL the Electroflies.
Check out the video below to see the locations of ALL the Newsbots.
Skill Shots for Environmental Master
Exclusively for SuperCheats.com, swaggers, has compiled a video and some text for all the skill shots necessary to complete the Environmental Master achievement.
All the details are written below, it exaplains which map the skill shot is on and how to perform it. Check out the video as well to see each skill shot in action.
This submission is taken from our Bulletsotrm Walkthrough which is packed with achievement tips, collectible locations and general gameplay help to get your through to whole of Bulletstorm.
ACHIEVEMENT – Environmental Master – 20 GS – Perform every Anarchy environmental Skillshot.
You can do this is in Private Match by yourself. There are 12 Skillshots over the 6 maps.
Blood Bath – Toss an enemy into the Juicer on the Turbine level. The Juicer is the fan on the roof in the center. Just Kick an enemy up there.
Ground Chuck – Fling an enemy into the Grinder on the Power Planet level. Very easy. It’s right in the center of the map.
Man Crush – Crush an enemy with the Smasher on the Junkyard level. It’s at the bottom. Just kick or Leash an enemy through it and it will automatically crush them.
Fish Chow – Send an enemy into the waterfall on the Junkyard level. The secret here is to just get enough kick to get them into the water but not so much they die from smashing into the back wall.
Not In Kansas – Fling an enemy into the tornado on the Dead Rock level. Kick or Leash someone through the large center tornado. Simple.
Nom Nom Nom – Feed an enemy to the Dinosaur skull on the Dead Rock level. Again easy. Just kick someone into the large Dino skull and it will smash them.
Blood Fountain – Push an enemy into the river on the Waterworks level. The water is under all the platforms so just kick someone in there.
Royal Flush – Flush an enemy down the water tubes on the Waterworks level. There are water flow pipes on each of the platforms so just kick someone into one.
Midnight Express – Kill an enemy by flinging them in the monorail’s path on Grand Central level. The only really hard one. The monorail runs the back length of the map back and forth. The monorail actually has to hit and crush the enemy so it’s all about timing.
Make A Wish – Electrocute an enemy to death in the fountain on the Grand Central level. Just kick someone into the center fountain.
Meatspin – Propel an enemy into the revolving door on the Grand Central level. Kick someone into the revolving door. Make sure the Skillshot comes up as I got Graffiti for most of the kicks.
Flattery – Flatten an enemy with the elevators in the Grand Central level. There are 4 elevators surround the fountain and revolving doors. Kick someone into the shaft and then Leash the elevator down on them.
Get the Emerald-Colored Leash
Beat the Bulletstorm demo and then play the full game to get the Emerald-coloured Leash. This leash behaves exactly the same as the Blue Leash.
Unlimited Rifle Ammo
Tap X to instantly replenish the Peacemaker Carbine when you are low on ammunition without using any Skillpoints. This will save you costly ammunition when you are in Boss fights as you can keep refilling your rifle.
Unlockable: Alternate Leash Color
Beat the demo to unlock an alternate leash color in the main game.
Unlockable: Secret Skillshots
Here is a list of the Secret Skillshots in Bulletstorm. The official descriptions are missing from the game, so we’ve tried to describe them accurately here.
- Pancake (1-2) – Flatten an enemy with an environmental object
- Sucker (2-1) – Send an enemy into a fan blade
- Kill-O-Watt (2-2) – Send an enemy into an electric sign
- Mass Extinction (2-2) – Shoot an enemy with the Mechaton
- Fish Food (3-1) – Kick an enemy into standing water
- Floater (3-2) – Kick an enemy into flowing water under a bridge just before the dam
- Man Toast (3-2) – Fry an enemy on a reactor in the dam
- Grinder (3-2) – Send an enemy into a water wheel at the dam
- Halloween (4-1) – Kick an enemy with a Nom on his head into an electrified object
- Weed Killer (4-2) – Defeat the flytrap boss
- Ding Dong (4-3) – Drop rubble from the trap doors on the ceiling onto an enemy in the collapsed building
- Tenderizer (4-3) – Use an elevator to kill an enemy
- Steady Hand (5-2) – Hit a burnout’s orange growth/weak spot to kill it
- Minced Meat (5-2) – Kill the muta-burnout boss
- Dino-Sore (5-3) – Hit Hekaton’s neck wound with the banshee’s chaingun
- Outburst (6-1) – Knock an enemy into the gamma radiation storm
- Forced (6-3) – Send an enemy into an EM pulse barrier in the Ulysses generator
- Grilled Meat (6-3) – Defeat the second muta-burnout boss
- Ejaculated (7-2) – Hit the switch to eject enemies in the cargo hold
In the very first area on the ship, just after the opening cutscene, a door malfunctions with a semi-circular red light flashing. Soon after an attempt by your crewmate to fix it, three red lights appear in a ring around a dot: This is the universal luminous symbol for Xbox 360 failure.
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: Xbox 360
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!