Beat the demo to unlock an alternate leash color in the main game.
Here is a list of the Secret Skillshots in Bulletstorm. The official descriptions are missing from the game, so we’ve tried to describe them accurately here.
- Pancake (1-2) – Flatten an enemy with an environmental object
- Sucker (2-1) – Send an enemy into a fan blade
- Kill-O-Watt (2-2) – Send an enemy into an electric sign
- Mass Extinction (2-2) – Shoot an enemy with the Mechaton
- Fish Food (3-1) – Kick an enemy into standing water
- Floater (3-2) – Kick an enemy into flowing water under a bridge just before the dam
- Man Toast (3-2) – Fry an enemy on a reactor in the dam
- Grinder (3-2) – Send an enemy into a water wheel at the dam
- Halloween (4-1) – Kick an enemy with a Nom on his head into an electrified object
- Weed Killer (4-2) – Defeat the flytrap boss
- Ding Dong (4-3) – Drop rubble from the trap doors on the ceiling onto an enemy in the collapsed building
- Tenderizer (4-3) – Use an elevator to kill an enemy
- Steady Hand (5-2) – Hit a burnout’s orange growth/weak spot to kill it
- Minced Meat (5-2) – Kill the muta-burnout boss
- Dino-Sore (5-3) – Hit Hekaton’s neck wound with the banshee’s chaingun
- Outburst (6-1) – Knock an enemy into the gamma radiation storm
- Forced (6-3) – Send an enemy into an EM pulse barrier in the Ulysses generator
- Grilled Meat (6-3) – Defeat the second muta-burnout boss
- Ejaculated (7-2) – Hit the switch to eject enemies in the cargo hold
In the very first area on the ship, just after the opening cutscene, a door malfunctions with a semi-circular red light flashing. Soon after an attempt by your crewmate to fix it, three red lights appear in a ring around a dot: This is the universal luminous symbol for Xbox 360 failure.
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: PlayStation 3
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!