When solving how many people are in the house in Multi-Tasker, the number that appears the fastest when written is the answer. If the number you wrote takes too long to appear, then it is the wrong answer.
Achieve a Brain Age of 20 to unlock Challenge Mode.
Collect stamps for training to unlock additional modes and games.
- By the Numbers Minigame – Collect 1 Stamp
- Stamp Design Mode – Collect 3 Stamps
- Battle Mode for Sum Totaled Minigame – Collect 5 Stamps
- Tips Mode – Collect 7 Stamps
- Change Maker Minigame – Collect 10 Stamps
- Virus Buster Minigame – Collect 12 Stamps
- Comment Settings – Collect 15 Stamps
- Change Pin Tip Mode – Collect 17 Stamps
- Triangle Minigame – Collect 20 Stamps
- Calculations X 100 Hard Mode – Collect 23 Stamps
- Multi Tasker Minigame – Collect 25 Stamps
- Triangle Math Hard Mode – Collect 28 Stamps
- Multi Tasker Hard Mode – Collect 30 Stamps
Complete 3 Themes to unlock Slideshow Mode.
On the main menu, say “Brain Age Express” to see Kawashima multiply.
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: Nintendo DS
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!