Infinite XP and Gold Glitch
Before finishing a side quest that doesn’t trigger a cutscene, draw your weapon. Once your weapon is drawn, talk to the NPC that completes the quest. Once your character puts his or her weapon away, repeatedly hit A till desired level or gold amount is reached.
- Master Craftsman (25): Crafted all of the items from a single crafting tree.
- Mogul (25): Had 100 or more sovereigns in your purse.
- Crowning Glory (25): Became the viscount of Kirkwall.
- Dedicated (15): Reached Level 10.
- A Friend in Need (5): Upgraded the armor of one of your party members.
- Enchanter (5): Enchanted an item.
- Immigrant (5): Became a resident of Kirkwall.
- Delver of the Deep (10): Explored the Deep Roads.
- Birthright (15): Kicked the slavers out of your ancestral mansion.
- Specialized (25): Learned two class specializations.
- I Got Your Back (25): Completely upgraded the armor of one of your party members.
- Legendary (50): Reached Level 20.
- Financier (10): Became a partner in a Deep Roads expedition.
- Talented (5): Upgraded a spell or talent.
- Tag Team (5): Used teamwork to perform a cross-class combo.
- That Thing Has Legs (25): Found and killed a varterral.
- Weapon Master (25): Mastered a weapon style.
- Unstoppable (50): Completed a full year in Kirkwall without any party member being knocked unconscious.
- Craftsman (5): Acquired your first crafting recipe.
- Dragon Slayer (25): Found and killed a high dragon.
- Exorcist (25): Found and killed the undying Xebenkeck.
- Demon Slayer (25): Found and killed the ancient demon, Hybris.
- Chantry Historian (25): Found all four chapters of “The History of the Chantry,” by Brother Genitivi.
- A Worthy Rival (25): Earned the Arishok’s respect.
- Great Minds Think Alike (50): Earned the friendship or rivalry of four party members.
- Friend (25): Earned the friendship of one of your party members.
- Rival (25): Earned the rivalry of one of your party members.
- Romantic (25): Completed a romance with one of your party members.
- Epic (50): Completed Dragon Age II twice, or completed it once with a save imported from Dragon Age Origins.(3)
- Champion of Kirkwall (20): Completed Dragon Age II.
- Mercenary (10): Allied yourself with the mercenaries upon arriving in Kirkwall.
- Nefarious (10): Allied yourself with the smugglers upon arriving in Kirkwall.
- Flirtatious (5): Flirted with one of your party members to begin a romance.
- Mass Exodus (25): Reached Kirkwall with each character class across multiple playthroughs.
- Knowledgeable (25): Unlocked 100 codex entries.
- Treasure Hunter (25): Opened 50 chests.
- Darkness Falls (5): Toggled the map from day to night.
- Explorer (5): Left Kirkwall to explore the outlying regions.
- Spelunker (25): Visited 10 caves in Kirkwall and the surrounding area.
- Full House (10): Recruited four party members.
- Friends in High Places (15): Met Grand Cleric Elthina, Viscount Dumar, Knight-Commander Meredith, and First Enchanter Orsino.
- Gift Giver (5): Gave a gift to one of your party members.
- Supplier (25): Found every variety of crafting resources.
- Archeologist (50): During each year in Kirkwall, discovered 3 secret messages from the Band of Three.(1)
- Tale Within a Tale (5): Listened to Varric begin his tale of the Champion of Kirkwall.
Dragon Age II: The Exiled Prince Achievements
- Avenged (25): Confront the culprit behind the Vael family’s murder.
- Cloak and Dagger (25): Meet secretly with the agent of the Divine
- Loyalty of the Prince (30): Earn either a friendship or rivalry with Sebastian.
- Memento (25): Give Sebastian a family heirloom.
- Retribution (25): Dealt with the mercenaries that killed the Vael family.
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: Xbox 360
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!