Cheat: Extreme Day Care Leveling
You gain experience at the Day Care based on the amount of steps you take, one step for each point of experience. (It averages about 2 EXP per second, 120 EXP per minute, 7200 EXP per hour etc.). Bring a lot of cash when you pick up your Pokemon! Note: The moves that a Pokemon learns whilst in the Day-Care Centre will be taught to them, replacing random moves as the Day-Care Lady sees fit.
- 1.Drop two of your Pokemon off at the Day Care on Route 3.
- 2.Go to the Battle Subway in Nimbasa City.
- 3.Position your character in the middle of the path.
- 4.Find something heavy to set on the DOWN and A buttons on your DS. Rig your DS so these buttons are held down and you can leave and come back later.
- 5.Leave your DS On for a long time (Leave your DS Charger plugged in) while your character technically takes many steps.
- 6.Return to the Day-Care Lady for your Pokemon.
Pokemon Black Version Unlockable: Transfer Pokemon From Other Games (Relocator)
To unlock the relocator on the Main Menu, head to the second floor of the building with the scientist requesting a password in Castelia City. Talking to him lets you say a phrase. Input Everyone Happy and then Simple Connection and you will be allowed to use the Relocator at the main menu after you save your game. Use this to transfer the Legendary Trio (Raikou, Suicune and Entei) and Celebi to Black or White.
Pokemon Black Version Hint: Catch Audino in the Shaking Grass
Look for shaking patches of tall grass! The Pokemon Audino is hiding there and if you walk over the spot you’ll enter a battle with it. This is the only way to find this particular Pokemon. Audino is a Normal type Pokemon that learns many healing moves (like Chansey). Defeating Audino also gives a lot of Experience Points, making it worth your time to find and battle them.
Try using Repel in the grass to make finding the shaking patches much easier to find — no random battles will prevent you from finding Audino.
Pokemon Black Version Hint: Easy (Late Game) Experience
After you beat the Elite 4, go to the Giant Chasm with 2 Blisseys in the back of your party. When you encounter Ditto, send in Blissey, let the Ditto transform into Blissey, switch back out, and defeat the ‘Blissey’ for massive EXP.
Pokemon Black Version Hint: Unity Tower
In the oceans of Unova there is an area called the Unity Tower. To gain access to it, you must first do an international trade using the Geonet. You then can go to the Unity Tower by getting on the boat at the Unity Pier at Castelia City. The Unity Tower keeps track of all the people from different countries available on the Geonet. You may talk to these people and track things about them such as what Pokemon were traded.
Pokemon Black Version Hint: Special Evolutions and Form Changes
Whether you bring your old Legendary Pokemon into Black and White or catch new Pokemon with special needs, here are the ways you can change forms and evolve special Pokemon.
- Magneton (Magnezone) – Fight enemies in Chargestone Cave
- Nosepass (Probopass) – Fight enemies in Chargestone Cave
- Eevee (Leafon, Glaceon) – Fight enemies near moss-covered stone in Pinwheel Forest for Leafeon / Fight enemies near frozen ice crystal at the bottom of Twist Mountain for Glaceon
- Feebas (Milotic) – Trade Feebas while it holds a Prism Scale (get a Prism Scale on Route 13)
- Deerling/Sawsbuck (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter Forms) – The seasons in Pokemon Black and White change by real-time months, each season features a special look for your Deerling or Sawsbuck
- Rotom (Normal, Heat, Wash, Frost, Fan, Mow Forms) – Open boxes in teh first door on floor 1 of the Shopping Mall Nine to change Rotom’s form
- Giratina (Origin Form) – Give Giratina a Griseous Orb from the Shadow Triad on the Marvelous Bridge to change its form
- Shaymin (Sky Form) – Give Gracidea from the woman in the Pokemon Center in Lacunosa Town to Shaymin
- Deoxys (Normal, Attack, Defense, Speed) – Examine the meteor in the museum in Nacrene to cycle through forms
- Arceus – Give a plate to Arceus to change form
Pokemon Black Version Hint: Catch Victini
You’ll have to have a Nintendo WiFi connection and get the Mystery Gift from the main menu before 4/10/2011. You can use the Mystery Gift, the Liberty Pass, to catch Victini in the dungeon of the tower in Liberty Garden. Catch Victini at Lv. 15.
Pokemon Black Version Hint: Extremely Useful Items
These items will help you gain money, experience and more! Be sure to give the item to a Pokemon to reap its benefits after collecting it!
- Amulet Coin (increases money earned) – In order to get the Amulet Coin you have to unite the three dancers in Castelia City. The first one is by the fountain. Fight and defeat him and he will ask you to find two other dancers (they look exactly like him). They are on Narrow Street and on a Unity Pier. Fight them and then talk to them afterwords they will join the guy by the fountain. Return to the fountain and talk to the dancer in the middle and he will give you the Amulet Coin.
- Exp. Share (gives EXP to a Pokemon not used in battle) – In Castella City there is a building called Battle Company off the main strip. Go inside and up the elevator. Clear both floors of all trainers. On the top floor in the top right corner you’ll find the the “CEO” behind a desk. Fight him and it turns out to be the janitor. Beat him and he gives you the Exp. Share. Another Exp. Share can be found in the Pokemon Fan Club headquarters in Icirrus City. Show a Pokemon between levels 25 and 49 to get it.
Incoming search terms:
- do you talk to the people in the unity tower
Get involved visit the Forum
Filed Under: Nintendo DS
About the Author: Loves Playing The Latest Video Games!