- Colourful and customizable GUI
- Process List
- Multi-DLL injection (with options to enable/disable DLLs to inject)
- Stealth Inject
- Close on inject
- DLL Scrambling (scrambles DLLs on injection to make hacks harder to detect)
- 'Un-inject' DLLs
How to use:
- Download and extract the attachment
- Run Extreme Injector.exe
- Type in a process name into the box (including the extension). If you want to target a specific process or select by window name, use the Select button.
- Add the DLLs you want by clicking on the Add DLL button.
- You can disable/enable which DLLs to inject so you can keep your favourite DLLs without needing to find them each time.
- Go into Settings and customise the settings to your liking. Everything should be straight forward.
- Click Inject and enjoy! (or wait for the process to start and let it auto-inject if you ticked auto-inject)
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.