There’s a variety of unique and interesting Stands, items, and Forms that you can obtain in Roblox A Universal Time. While some are easy to get, a lot of the others have quests you’ll need to complete, or will only occur under rare circumstances. If you’re looking to get the Dawn Form, then we will take a look at what you will need to do to get it in this guide.
Be sure to also check out the rest of our coverage on A Universal Time! We’ve got a guide for how to get Stands, which features many of the advanced forms and evolved options. We also have a list of a bunch of servers you can join that are private in AUT that will make it easier to grind some of the required items.
To get the Dawn Form in AUT, you will need to first get the Tales of the Universe book item. This can only be obtained from treasure chests, and has a 9% drop rate. Chests spawns all over the town area of the map, so try to get on a low population server and run around opening them.
Once you have the Tales of the Universe, you will need to head over to the mountains area and look for the small houses that exist there. You will find an NPC named StucksDucks, but before you talk to them make sure to put the Tales of the Universe item in your hand by selecting it in your items inventory. Talk to StucksDucks and select the “I’ve come to obtain Dawn” option.
StucksDucks will give you the “Secrets of Dawn” quest that requires that you complete the following steps:
- Kill Dio Once
- Obtain 15,000 U-Coins
- Inflict 25,000 Damage
Dio spawns in the Forest every 30 – 60 minutes, so make sure to try and find him. The spawn point is random, but he’s a yellow haired glowing NPC. I recommend completing this aspect of the quest before trying to finish the inflict damage portion because the damage you deal to Dio should count towards that task!
To get U-Coins, you just need to open up treasure chests. You will want to open up a lot of these anyway, so just farm as many chests as you can to earn the U-Coins required for the task. You receive 1,000 U-Coins per treasure chest you open.
Finally, you need to inflict damage. As mentioned, you should kill Dio before attempting this task. Once you’ve killed him, you can head over to the dummies in the park area or you can just fight players until you do all of the damage. You can also attack the scorpion NPC that you will find in town, which has infinite health. You could smack it into a corner and setup an auto-clicker to continually deal damage to it if you were so inclined.
Once you’ve completed all of those tasks, head back to StucksDucks and they will deem you worthy. Now, climb up the rest of the mountain to the very top and you will find a nice version of Dio and the Dawn Sword. Go over to the sword and interact with it. You will be asked if you want to pull it out of the ground. Select yes and you will now have the Dawn Form!
- Tempered Sword (Left Click) – You will perform up to three consecutive strikes for each mouse click. The fourth click will do a jumping downward strike that does AOE damage and knocks back the target. If you swing a fifth time, you will fire a projectile towards where you are facing.
- Counter Strikes (Q) – Swing your sword three consecutive times. This move can be used even while being hit.
- Searing Onslaught (E) – Slash forward with a strike that deals burning damage, you can use this ability up to three times consecutively.
- Unstoppable Force (R) – Dash forward towards the targeted enemy and crash into them which will knockback your target and deal damage to them.
- Phoenix’s Dawn (T) – Drawn fire energy from the ground, which summons a phoenix that flies forward and deals fire damage to any enemies in its path.
- Enchanted Awakening (F) – The user bursts into flames which will damage any nearby players. Your abilities now have a burning effect.
- Grand Descension (G) – Throw your blade at the targeted location and jump into the air. You will then crash down on the location you targeted and deal a large amount of AOE damage.
- Unseen Strike (V) – Slash forward and if you connect with the attack you will then strike the opponent again and end up behind them. This move also stuns the enemy if it lands.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Dawn in Roblox A Universal Time right now. We have more coverage of the game in the A Universal Time section of our website!