Vampire Survivors is a shoot ’em up video game developed by Luca Galante. It features minimalistic gameplay and rogue-lite elements where you move thousands of night creatures and survive until dawn. The game features different arcanas, which provide specific bonuses to the game, further enhancing the play. If you need to know how to unlock Divine Bloodline in Vampire Survivors, check out our step-by-step guide!
How to unlock the Divine Bloodline IX
To unlock the Divine Bloodline IX, you will need to play with Clerici and reach level 50 with this character. When you’ve enabled Arcanas during Stage Selection and choose the Divine Bloodline, it makes it so armor impacts a weapon’s damage and will reflect enemy damage. It is an Arcana that helps Garlic in particular, but it will be useful for any weapon that does lower damage and needs a static damage boost.
Per the game, the official description of the Arcana is: “Armor also affects listed weapons’ damage and reflects enemy damage. Character gains bonus damage depending on missing Health. Defeating enemies with retaliatory damage gives +0.5 Max Health.”
Arcanas are optional to play with; they can be enabled or disabled during the stage selection. Arcanas modify the gameplay in different ways, depending on the Arcanas one selects. You can select up to three Arcanas during a run, and you can choose the first one from all possible Arcanas, but the second and third will be made as a selection from a random grouping of four. These additional Arcanas are rewards in Treasure Chests from specific bosses.
More Guides to Unlocking Arcanas
If you want to know how to unlock other Arcanas in Vampire Survivors, check out our other guides!
- How to unlock Slash XVI
- How to unlock Lost and Found Painting XVII
- How to unlock Boogaloo of Illusions XVIII
- How to unlock Heart of Fire XIX
- How to unlock Silent Old Sanctuary XX
- How to unlock Blood Astronomia XXI
- How to unlock Wicked Season XIII
- How to unlock Jail of Crystal XIV
- How to unlock Disco of Gold XV
- How to unlock Waltz of Pearls XI
- How to unlock Out of Bounds XII
- How to unlock Sarabande of Healing VI
- How to unlock Iron Blue Will VII
- How to unlock Mad Groove VIII
- How to unlock Beginning X
Hope that helped you learn how to unlock Divine Bloodline in Vampire Survivors. Check out all of our Vampire Survivors coverage!