We have the answer for Pursue, as an informant’s tip crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pursue, as an informant’s tip Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pursue, as an informant’s tip. This clue last appeared February 4, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pursue, as an informant’s tip crossword clue should be:
- ACTON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 4 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INFORMANT (noun)
- someone who sees an event and reports what happened
- a person who supplies information
- PURSUE (verb)
- carry out or participate in an activity; be involved in
- follow in or as if in pursuit
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
- Supply an address Crossword Clue
- Tingling feeling while practicing maneuvers? Crossword Clue
- Gleeful Crossword Clue
- Fit for designated driving Crossword Clue
- Runs made by escaping turncoats? Crossword Clue
- Org. with a Senior Planet website Crossword Clue
- Bout letters Crossword Clue
- Party spread Crossword Clue
- Capital in the Treasure Valley Crossword Clue
- Sandy hue Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.