We have the answer for Rolling in it crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rolling in it Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rolling in it. This clue last appeared February 2, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rolling in it crossword clue should be:
- LOADED (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROLLING (noun)
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- propelling something on wheels
- ROLLING (adjective)
- uttered with a trill
- LOADED (adjective)
- having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- filled with a great quantity
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
- Some NFL linemen Crossword Clue
- That girl, in Spain Crossword Clue
- Provokes Crossword Clue
- Attended to details, and what you’ve done in five places if you’ve completed the puzzle Crossword Clue
- Part of a sub system Crossword Clue
- Peak near Taormina Crossword Clue
- Brief refresher Crossword Clue
- Marine migrator Crossword Clue
- Trojan ally, in Homer’s “Iliad” Crossword Clue
- Utterly bereft Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.