We have the answer for Seek to join, as a frat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Seek to join, as a frat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Seek to join, as a frat. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Seek to join, as a frat crossword clue should be:
- RUSH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RUSH (noun)
- a sudden forceful flow
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
- RUSH (verb)
- urge to an unnatural speed
- cause to move fast or to rush or race
- RUSH (adjective)
- not accepting reservations
- done under pressure
- FRAT (noun)
- a social club for male undergraduates
Today’s WSJ Crossword Answers
- Cry convulsively Crossword Clue
- Suppose Crossword Clue
- Old-school cheer Crossword Clue
- Made off with Crossword Clue
- Exorcism target Crossword Clue
- “Did you really think it was anyone else?” Crossword Clue
- Bradley with five stars Crossword Clue
- Quest of los alquimistas Crossword Clue
- Lost on purpose Crossword Clue
- Put one’s feet up Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.