Summertime Saga Cheat Codes. In “Summertime Saga,” there is a cheat menu that can be activated within the game to access various features. To enable the cheat menu, start a new game and select ‘Cheats Enabled.’ Then, on the in-game phone, click on the phone icon and then the Wi-Fi icon. The cheat menu includes options such as:
Summertime Saga Cheat Codes
- Opening scenes directly.
- Accessing different locations on the map.
- Increasing money.
- Boosting stats.
Additionally, there are specific passwords and console commands that can be used in the game. For instance:
- The Roommate’s Computer password is “BAD MONSTER.”
- The TV Channel subscription is “L6bv12R,” and its password is “12345”.
To activate the game’s console, which allows for direct input of commands (note that this can cause bugs):
- Navigate to the game’s main directory, then to the ‘renpy’ folder and open the ‘common’ folder.
- Find and open the file ’00console.rpy’ with a text editor like notepad++.
- Search for the line “# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.”
- Change the line below from “config.console = False” to “config.console = True.”
- Save and close the file.
To open the console during gameplay, press ‘SHIFT + O’, and to close it, type ‘exit’ or right-click.
If you want to set your money to a specific amount using the console, the command is:
This sets your money to 99,999 in the game.
Remember to use these cheats responsibly, as they can potentially disrupt your game experience by causing bugs or interfering with event triggers.