Destiny 2’s The Dawning 2022 event just launched today! There are several holiday recipes that can only be made during the Dawning, and cooking up recipes and delivering them to the correct NPCs will reward you with Dawning Spirit. This is currency you need to purchase the various cosmetics and rewards that Eva has available. For the Dawning 2022 event, there are 21 recipes that can only be made during the event.
You can also check out our guide to Dawning 2022 Ingredients for Destiny 2!
The Dawning 2022 Recipes
Here is a list of all 21 recipes that you can make during The Dawning 2022 event for Destiny 2. There may be additional recipes that have been used in past years, but this is the most current list as reported by Bungie.
- Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Bittersweet Biscotti Recipe
- Blueberry Crumblers Recipe
- Bright-Dusted Snowballs Recipe
- Candy Dead Ghosts Recipe
- Chocolate Ship Cookies Recipe
- Classic Butter Cookies Recipe
- Dark Chocolate Motes Recipe
- Eliksni Birdseed Recipe
- Etheric Coldsnaps Recipe
- Gentleman’s Shortbread Recipe
- Gjallardoodles Recipe
- Hot Crossfire Buns Recipe
- Ill-Fortune Cookies Recipe
- Infinite Forest Cake Recipe
- Lavender Ribbon Cookies Recipe
- Lucent Crunch Recipe
- Starwort Thins Recipe
- Strange Cookies Recipe
- Telemetry Tapioca Recipe
- Traveler Donut Holes Recipe
- Vanilla Blades Recipe
These recipes will require you to gather materials and Essence of Dawning by killing enemies and completing different activities/challenges. You can use the materials by combining them in Eva’s Holiday Oven to create the recipes above. Then, you can give these tasty treats to vendors across the world–but you’ll want to check our recipes for who best to give the baked good to!
That wraps up our complete list of recipes for Destiny 2’s Dawning 2022 event If you want to learn more about the game, be sure to check out the Destiny 2 section of our website.