New World is the newly released MMO by Amazon Games Studios that will take you into the exploration of a fictional land that is based off of the Americas. You will be looking to harvest resources, make items, get control of settlements, complete quests, explore, PVP, or fight off monsters. As you head into this dangerous world, you will want to know how to get yourself some Carrots for cooking! We’ll show you how in this guide.
We also have posts for ingredients and herbs like Salt, Rice, Mint, Paprika, Oregano, Nutmeg, Sugar, Peppercorn, Ginger, Garlic, Cinnamon, Basil, and Dill!
Carrots Location Maps
To get Carrots in New World, you will need to head to farm areas on the map. These locations can be found in different regions of the game and include Everfall, Ebonscale Reach, Monarch’s Bluffs, First Light, and Windsward. Carrots are a Tier 2 ingredient, so they can be found fairly easily!
Carrots can also be obtained from a Food Supply Carts. These are located in both Windsward and Reekwater! The one problem with these carts is that you can only gather from them if your Faction has control of the region. If you open your map, you will see a color that represent the faction that is currently in control. If it is not the faction that you have chosen, then you won’t be able to get anything from the cart.
Carrots Location Maps
The best way to get yourself some Carrots is just by gathering. Credit to New World Map for the images featured below.
Windsward is likely one of the best spot to farm carrots. You have a bunch near the settlement, and there’s a ton to the west.
Monarch’s Bluffs could also be a good one, because you have a bunch of spawns and you can go to Windsward which is very close by and pick up some of those spawns as well!
Ebonscale Reach has pretty minimal spawns, so only grab the carrots if you’re nearby
Everfall has quite a few spawn locations, so if you’re in the area you can take a tour and collect some carrots along the way.
First Light has a decent spawn to the north, but overall it’s a bit underwhelming unless you’re in the area.
Carrots are used in the following recipes:
- Turkey Pot Pie – Increase Focus by 30 for 35 minutes.
- Slow Roasted Bear Flank with Root Vegetables – Increase Focus by 24 and Constitution by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Blueberry Glazed Ham Hock with Steamed Vegetables – Increase Constitution by 18 and Dexterity by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Campfire Stew – Increase Intelligence by 6 and Strength by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Rabbit Stew – Increase Dexterity by 24 and Constitution by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Poacher’s Pie – Increase Dexterity by 24 and Intelligence by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Roasted Wolf Loin – Increase Dexterity by 18 and Intelligence by 12 for 35 minutes.
- Fall Harvest Turkey – Increase Dexterity by 24 and Strength by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Carrot Cake – Increase Strength by 24 and Constitution by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Spaghetti Bolognese – Increase Strength by 24 and Intelligence by 16 for 40 minutes.
- Roasted Carrots with Dill – Increase Strength by 6 and Intelligence by 4 for 25 minutes.
- Roasted Gnufish – Increase Strength by 40 for 40 minutes.
- Savory Fish Cake – Increases your Luck when skinning by 2000 points for 40 minutes.
- Spicy Steak Pie – Increases your Luck when harvesting by 2000 points for 40 minutes.
- Spicy Cabbage Soup – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Armoring items by 15. Increases maximum gear score when crafting Armoring items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
- Savory Vegetable Medley – Increases your minimum gear score when crafting Weaponsmithing items by 15. Increases your maximum gear score when crafting Weaponsmithing items by 15. Effects last for 40 minutes.
- Vegetable Boil – Increases your Luck when skinning by 1900 points for 35 minutes.
- Carrot Soup – Increases your Luck when skinning by 1700 points for 30 minutes.
- Herb-roasted Carrots – Increases your Luck when skinning by 1400 points for 25 minutes.
- Roasted Carrots – Increases your Luck when skinning by 1000 points for 20 minutes.
That’s everything we know about getting Carrots in New World. You will find details on a lot more things about the game in the New World section of our website!